- USDA Organic Oil of Oregano Liquid Drops: A commonly used herb, with use dating back thousands of years, Oil of Oregano may be a great traditional remedy to keep nearby. Many may only be familiar with oregano because of its use in the kitchen, but it has had many traditional uses throughout its history in various parts of the world.
- Multiple Benefits: From ancient Egypt and Greece, to use in Traditional Chinese Medicine (TCM), essential oil of Origanum vulgare has been used in a variety of ways to support the immune system, gut, and overall health. Try out this traditional herb to support your health today!
- Vegan Formula: Per Serving (0.15 mL): Organic Oregano (Origanum vulgare) Aerial Parts Oil (60% Carvacrol). Other Ingredients: Organic Extra Virgin Olive Oil and Mixed Tocopherol Oil. Shake well before use. Adults take up to 5 drops (0.15 mL) 1 to 3 times a day, or as recommended by a physician or healthcare professional. Best taken diluted in water, in between meals.
- Easy-to-Take-Liquid: Our Oil of Oregano is ready-to-take and pre-diluted with organic extra virgin olive oil! Though concentrated, our Oil of Oregano is diluted with Organic Extra Virgin Olive Oil and has a 60% Carvacrol content. Carvacrol is a phenolic monoterpenoid and main compound of Oregano. This terpene has many beneficial properties that may help the immune system and overall health.
- Free of Common Allergens: USDA Organic Oil of Oregano Liquid Drops by MaryRuth's are Non-GMO, Vegan, Made in a GMP Facility. No Synthetic or Artificial Colors, No Preservatives, Celiac Friendly. Dairy Free, Nut Free, Gluten & Wheat Free, Soy Free, Corn Free, Nightshade Free, Sugar Free, Alcohol Free Tincture.
Oregano Oil Drops | 6 Month Supply | USDA Organic Oil of Oregano Liquid | Herbal Blend for Immune Support | Digestive Health | Overall Health | Vegan | Sugar Free | Non-Gmo | 1 Fl Oz