- SET OF 18 PIECES - Includes 9 containers and 9 lids of varied sizes. To match different storage needs, the set included 2 containers with a capacities of 550ml, 2 containers of 1,250ml capacity, 2 containers of 2,350ml capacity, 1 container of 750ml capacity, 1 container of 1,750ml capacity, 1 container of 3,250ml capacity.
- Strong Construction - Strong and solid PP (polypropylene) plastic material construction ensures long lives for the containers even when used in rough conditions
- 100% Airtight, Leak-Proof and Spill-Proof - Specific design which helps in preserving and keeping the contents of the containers fresh. The lids feature silicone rubber which adds to the snap-on lock system that further assists in keeping the food fresh
- Dishwasher Safe -The containers (not the lids) are dishwasher, microwave, and freezer safe. They can be used in temperatures up to 80 degrees Celsius
- Friendly Shape - Rectangular shape for easiness during storage/stacking, be it in cabinets, refrigerators, or freezers etc
Made from High-Quality BPA-Free Plastic
Each and every one of the containers is made from food-grade BPA-free plastic that is sure to keep the contents of the containers fresh and also preserve its taste
Airtight and Strong Design
Each of the containers come with lids that are airtight and easy to snap on and off. You can also snap the similar-sized lids on similar-sized containers without any issues. This all makes the set great for storing away leftover foods and other food items too. You can also take hot prepared meals for your loved ones in these containers or even gift these as well.
Reusable and Space-Efficient
You can stack the smaller containers on top of the larger containers and also stack the similar-sized containers on top of each other too. This way you can save a lot of space during their storage in kitchen cabinets etc. Just simply use them, wash them and then store them away to be used again without having to face any sort of issues
Easy and Simple to Care For
The containers (not the lids) are freezer, microwave, and top-rack dishwasher friendly meaning you do not have to worry about pouring the food onto a plate before putting it into the microwave etc., simply just remove the lid and put the container inside the microwave. This way you can save a lot of time as well.
- Rinse under water before use
- After microwaving the container(s), remove or open the lid from one corner in order to allow the steam to escape
- Allow the container(s) to cool down a few minutes after microwaving. Be sure to remove the container(s) by holding from both the ends
- Make sure the lid is closed in order to get an airtight seal